Psychiatry programs are available at Lifeline Hospital. These therapeutic behavioral health diagnoses and treatment services offer different programs to older adults, adults, and adolescents.
Adolescents (Ages 12 – 18)
A completely safe and therapeutic environment structured to diagnose and treat counterproductive behaviors and current stressors, while strengthening the patient’s strength and support.
Adults (Ages 18 – 65)
Higher behavioral health treatment including medication management, group therapy, family, and individual therapy.
Older Adults (Ages 66+)
Our specialized care program provides treatment in a gentle and warm environment, serving adults with their specific needs of struggling with physical, cognitive, and emotional challenges.
- Diagnostic and treatment services for all psychiatric disorders.
- Manic depressive disorder.
- Schizophrenic spectrum disorders (split personality disorders).
- Other non-specific disorders.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders.
- Phobic disorders (fear of fire, height, water, etc.).
- Somatoform disorders.
- Panic disorders.
- Stress Management Programmes.
- Clinic for Suicide Prevention.
- After Care of Head Injury Victims.
- Behaviour Therapy for Anxiety, Phobia, Addictions, etc.
- Assessment of IQ, Personality Profile, and Psycho Pathology, Psycho Therapies.
Patients hospitalized for medical or surgical illnesses often experience psychological distress. This distress can greatly increase the patient’s illness and make healing difficult. Furthermore, patients with pre-existing mental illness may face increasing challenges during acute illness.
Our psychological counseling service provides patient assessment and management services for all patients with medical conditions at the request of their primary care physicians.
Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is the most common evaluation and treatment for treating serious mood disorders, including severe depression and bipolar disorders.